Definition of Spectrum
an assorted range of responses, individuals, ideas, etc.
Examples of Spectrum in a sentence
1. The survey provided the company with a wide spectrum of feedback on its products. 🔉
2. At the medical clinic, we see a broad spectrum of patients from those who can pay something and those who can pay nothing. 🔉
3. The insecticide is very powerful and can kill a wide spectrum of insects. 🔉
4. Over the years, the gangster has engaged in an extensive spectrum of criminal activities including prostitution and illegal drugs. 🔉
5. It is hard to identify the disease because it has such a broad spectrum of symptoms. 🔉
Other words in the Collection category
WATCH our daily vocabulary videos and LEARN new words in a fun and exciting way!