Definition of Acquisition
the thing acquired or gained; a gain.
Examples of Acquisition in a sentence
1. Because he was marrying her, there would be an acquisition of all of her real estate. 🔉
2. The business acquisition meant that it would be merging with a smaller enterprise. 🔉
3. The young woman collected an acquisition of paintings from her deceased uncle. 🔉
4. After appearing on a travel show, the small hotel was experiencing an acquisition of reservations. 🔉
5. The college library was celebrating an acquisition of works by famous authors. 🔉
WATCH our daily vocabulary videos and LEARN new words in a fun and exciting way!