Definition of Prestigious
Examples of Prestigious in a sentence
1. The prestigious doctor had a long waiting list of patients. 🔉
2. Every year thousands of people apply to the prestigious university. 🔉
3. The public relations firm is quite prestigious and counts several Fortune 500 companies among its clients. 🔉
4. If you are not a millionaire, do not think about applying for membership in the most prestigious golf club in the city. 🔉
5. My son recently received one of the most prestigious scholarships in the country. 🔉
WATCH our daily vocabulary videos and LEARN new words in a fun and exciting way!