Definition of Enormous
Examples of Enormous in a sentence
1. Jill made an appointment with her doctor to see what could be done about the enormous pimple that had developed on her nose. 🔉
2. Enormous pressure came to bear on Stacy, forcing her to break her relationship with Phil when it became known that he had contracted aids. 🔉
3. Kevin dreamed that he was being chased by an enormous monster, and that it was drawing nearer to him with every passing second. 🔉
4. We agreed that a world war could break out if Iran produced a nuke without abiding by the guidelines set forth by the international coalition. 🔉
5. As we sat on a bench near the elephant’s cage at the zoo, it let out an enormous sneeze which made us jump. 🔉
WATCH our daily vocabulary videos and LEARN new words in a fun and exciting way!