Definition of Loveable
Examples of Loveable in a sentence
1. The lovable puppy looked up at his owner with his cute button eyes. 🔉
2. Putting in a bid for the loveable home, the couple couldn’t wait to wake up to its charm every morning. 🔉
3. The cute toddler used her loveable smile to get his parents to do whatever he wanted. 🔉
4. Though she didn’t come across as very loveable, the bitter old woman really had a heart of gold. 🔉
5. Our loveable kitten is not only cute, but she also gets along with others very well. 🔉
WATCH our daily vocabulary videos and LEARN new words in a fun and exciting way!